A Sophisticated European Resort With Its Own Offshore Island.
Tucked away in a serene corner of the world on a chain of 700 islands known as the Bahamas lies a retreat so alluring, it was once the private club for 1940’s high society such as the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, and later a hideaway for celebrities—including The Beatles while they were filming Help!. Today, Sandals Royal Bahamian is the Bahamas’ most elegant resort, offering two unique destinations in one. Enjoy all inclusive Bahamas vacations at this luxurious resort, featuring its own offshore island filled with every amenity, romantic adventures, and the region’s finest seafood restaurant. A refined mainland is filled with European sophistication and extravagant details, from Roman colonnaded pools and exotic fire-pits, to ten other restaurants and a world-class spa.
SANDALS ROYAL BAHAMIAN At-A-Glance
- Exclusive Offshore Island with 2 cove beaches
- Exclusive butler service for selected suites
- New River Pool Suites
- Penthouse Fitness Center
- Red Lane® Spa (optional)
- Once the posh Balmoral Club in the 1940s
- Unlimited fine dining at 10 restaurants
- Unlimited premium brand drinks
- 8 full-service bars including
3 swim-up pool bars
- 7 pools and 6 whirlpools
- Conference center with large meeting rooms
- Unlimited scuba diving
- Unlimited land and water sports
- Free non-stop round trip airport transfers
- Rolls Royce or Mercedes transfers
for butler guests
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
* Prices and availability subject to change without notice, other restrictions may apply.